Find Treatment Now with Rehab Place Treatment Center!
Suffering through drug abuse is terrible for the people who are afflicted by dependency on drugs and alcohol, and for people whose loved ones are affected by addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a process that can help addicts come to terms with their dependency, learn how to recognize and avoid triggers that cause them to use drugs or alcohol, and learn how to live successfully as a recovering addict. Addiction Rehab Center California customizes rehabilitation plans that address the specific physical, psychological, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of each client, and offers a wholesome, compassionate environment for addicts that want to start recovering from drug and alcohol abuse.
Rehab Place Treatment Center’s Services
Because of the stigma of being labeled “an addict,” many people hide their problems with drug abuse from their family, and entire families hide problems with dependency from the rest of the world. This is common, and generally creates a lot of bitterness and anger between family members, friends, and the addict. In these circumstances, an intervention may be the best way to convince an addict to go into rehabilitation. Addiction Rehab Center West Covina, CA strongly recommends the use of a psychologist or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to conduct the intervention itself. Interventions can be very important for everyone concerned, and the advantages include:
- providing a safe atmosphere
- helping people to air their concerns and anger
- getting an addict to agree to rehabilitation
Like an intervention, detox is an important step along the road to rehab, and it shouldn’t be confused with rehab. Detox will not “cure” an addict of their problems with drug addiction. As a first step towards recovery, detox (or detoxification) will help the addict safely and quickly withdraw from the substance(s) they are dependent on, sometimes with assistance from prescribed medicine. There are two common types of detoxification:
- Social detoxification is a procedure that may take place in a residential or outpatient program, and involves providing emotional support to the addict, while instructing and readying him or her for rehabilitation.
- Medically supervised detoxification (often called medically supervised withdrawal) takes place in a hospital or inpatient facility, where the addict’s withdrawal is observed by a nurse or medical doctor.
Addiction Rehab Center West Covina offers both forms of detox, depending on the needs of their clients. For people at all levels of addiction, whether they’ve just started abusing, or they have been actively used drugs and/or alcohol for a while, Alcoholic Rehabilitation Treatment is able to provide healthy, effective rehabilitation. Their rehabilitation programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
By assessing the nature of dependency, identifying contributing mental factors (such as co-occurring disorders), and creating the most effective treatment plans for every client, Treatment Programs Rehab can offer the best chance of long-term recovery through rehab.
Get Help Now with Rehab Place Treatment Center!
Rehab Place Treatment Center’s residential rehab program blends the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation:
- 24/7 supervision and access to clinical personnel
- comfortable, homey accommodations
- contact with real world conditions and problems
Treatment plans are custom-designed based on the client’s requirements, so no two are exactly the same. Typically, however, clients will participate in the following (all while enjoying the comforts of a beautiful residential home):
- group or one-on-one treatment
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
For additional details regarding addiction, interventions, detox, or rehabilitation facilities, please call (626) 602-7173 to talk with the recovery professionals at Intervention Treatment Addiction!